Monday

Shalla Watches Project Runway

Have you seen the latest on Project Runway?

Keith Michael--what a name for a designer!--won the first challenge. Super handsome, super charming and super talented.
(Alison Kelly is a great name too)
Some say Keith's arrogant, I say he's confident, he knows he's good.

*
*



Then second episode, Malan--oh, I can't believe, I would have loved to find out more about your exquisite style and hear more of that laugh. (Heard it yet? He has this devilish laugh that's contagious.

*
*
What a fun show!
So many talented artists, one of these days,
maybe Keith Michael will design a dress for me.
And Austin Scarlet (from season one) you're the tops too, I know you can make me gorgeous.
I would have considered Santino, except, well, I'm into "save the animals" and he hunts, so... Santino, we'll talk when you turn vegan or vegetarian's cool too.
*
Like to read Tim Gunn's Blog?
Project Runway Blogs
***
Oh, no! Keith Michael may get kicked out???
Have you read?
Fans of Project Runway and bitchy gay guys, brace yourselves: Season 3 contestant Keith Michael, he of the face like a bird (fine, a cute bird), may have cheated on his Project Runway application. A sharp eye over at Television Without Pity notes the similarities between many of Keith’s portfolio designs compared with those of some major designers...
And for Shalla's Latest Blog:
You've got to see what Shalla thinks of the Runway