Wednesday

SHALLA: Are You In or Out?

Know about the Project Runway Party?

Blog with others in Real Time, check out Blogging Project Runway


Why does Shalla blog about Project Runway?

I've been asking myself that question, and it must be the interesting characters on the show... If Keith Michael gets auf'd, I'm sure the show won't be as exciting... Why? Well, here's something I posted on the forums that may clarify...

Keith is sooo charming... charm and talent... can get you everywhere! Good luck Keith, if I was a guy, I'd love to look like you--I'll shun the smoking though to keep the look forever

Keep keith on the show!

Maybe if I watch long enough some of that charm will rub off on me?

:)

*********************
On other news, have you read what Project Runway model Yung Moon wrote Shalla?
Yes, Shalla gets real happy meeting interesting people...